Presented by Freddy Rodriguez • KangoMedia Web Design
Tuesday, March 13th • McAllen Country Club • 11:30 a.m.
Video Contest Offers $5000 Award
The “Living Grande” contest encourages individuals to share positive, original content about the Rio Grande Valley (defined as Cameron County, Hidalgo County, Starr County and Willacy County in Texas). Entrants are encouraged to use their creativity within the Official Rules, found at the link below. While entries are not required to address a specific topic, Entrants are encouraged to have their Entry showcase positive quality of life and/or quality of place attributes of the Rio Grande Valley. The winner of the contest will be the first Entrant whose approved submission can be verified (through YouTube’s Watch Time Audience Retention Report) to have 100,000 visitors view at least 90% of the submission. After verification, the winner will receive a $5,000 award check.
Official Rules & Submission Form
The American Advertising Federation – Rio Grande Valley is an affiliate member of the American Advertising Federation headquartered in Washington, D.C. The AAF-RGV is one of more than 220 such professional advertising and marketing federations, representing over 50,000 members nationwide.
Established in 1905, the American Advertising Federation (AAF) is the only organization that includes members across all disciplines and career levels in advertising. It’s mission is to protect and promote the well being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
• Brings members together to deliver creative business solutions
• Keeps members abreast of the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
• Promotes diversity and inclusion in advertising
• Honors and celebrates advertising excellence
• Develops the industry’s future leaders
• Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
• Offers engaging programs to encourage local association volunteer leadership
• Utilizes industry expertise to address community issues
• Provides opportunities for professionals to build supportive relationships with others in the advertising industry
Whether you're new to the fast-paced world of advertising or a seasoned professional, the AAF is for you. We're here to help you advance your career, build your connections and celebrate this ever-changing, amazing industry we work in.
For more information about the American Advertising Federation, visit AAF.org.