AAF-RGV is hosting the AAF District 10 Summit in McAllen!
Watch for details!
The American Advertising Federation – Rio Grande Valley is an affiliate member of the American Advertising Federation headquartered in Washington, D.C. The AAF-RGV is one of more than 220 such professional advertising and marketing federations, representing over 50,000 members nationwide.
Established in 1905, the American Advertising Federation (AAF) is the only organization that includes members across all disciplines and career levels in advertising. It’s mission is to protect and promote the well being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
• Brings members together to deliver creative business solutions
• Keeps members abreast of the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
• Promotes diversity and inclusion in advertising
• Honors and celebrates advertising excellence
• Develops the industry’s future leaders
• Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
• Offers engaging programs to encourage local association volunteer leadership
• Utilizes industry expertise to address community issues
• Provides opportunities for professionals to build supportive relationships with others in the advertising industry
Whether you're new to the fast-paced world of advertising or a seasoned professional, the AAF is for you. We're here to help you advance your career, build your connections and celebrate this ever-changing, amazing industry we work in.
For more information about the American Advertising Federation, visit AAF.org.